|Steps To Play|
|Things To Bring|
Page 2 of 3
- Registration of players
- Safety briefing including of safety procedures, Rules of Conduct and Game itself.
- Technical briefing will be given by our experienced staff to ensure the players have a good working knowledge of the equipment.
- Walk the field.
- Players are issued with safety gears e.g. face mask and body protector (vest)
- Loaded markers are issued.
- Players test their equipment.
- Teams are lead into the field.
- The referee starts the game.
- Game last for 15 minutes.
- The referee calls ‘GAME OVER’ and the game ends.